We stayed here for a week in June. The staff were fantastic and the room was a good size, quiet and great outlook - watched young deer come very close.
However, we weren't impressed with the food. We took our daughter and partner for a meal about 9pm and the staff were preparing for the next day. The vegetable lasgane was so heavily microwaved that it was minute. I had a dish with peppers which came in huge chunks and the prawn dish was 'hunt the prawn'. The breakfast was £8.99 per person.
Go up the road 2 minutes to Dobbies Garden Centre. Fantastic breakfasts, excellent value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 15 minutes from Dundee and close to panoramic views of the fast-flowing River Tay ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U., Premier Inn, Priceline, Odigeo and Booking.com so you can book your Premier Inn Dundee (Monifieth) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Dundee (Monifieth) Hotel Dundee
- Premier Inn Dundee (Monifieth) Hotel Scotland