My three night stay was a pleasure at this city centre hotel. I work away from home most weeks, my company has an account with premier inns, so three or four nights a week are spent in a premier inn somwhere in the uk, this one is the best I have stayed in yet, my room was large and comfortable, with a view of the river , a beautiful scene.
Food in the adjoining table to table restaurant was great, service excellent, both dinner and breakfast. The breakfast hostess 'Maggie' could not be more helpful, very polite and informative.
I will definately book this hotel again in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Head around the corner to see the statue of the Dandy's own Desperate Dan in the city square ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Dundee Centre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Dundee Centre Hotel Dundee
- Premier Inn Dundee Centre Hotel Scotland