Stayed here on business in April. A really nice location next to the River Tay......if only I could have a had a room with a river view! The room I did get was great, large, clean and comfortable with a big TV. Great welcome from the staff and a quick efficient book in process.
Also very worthy of note is the museum and dry dock just next door with The Discovery (Captain Scott's ship that was used on his trip to the South Pole) docked there. The Museum was shut when I checked in but still managed a good look at the Ship...... well worth a visit!
The restaurant was really nice. Good warm welcome and great service. Food was excellent and very good value. You really can't beat a nice meal eaten on a nice sunny evening whilst looking out over the Tay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Head around the corner to see the statue of the Dandy's own Desperate Dan in the city square ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn and Odigeo so you can book your Premier Inn Dundee Centre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Dundee Centre Hotel Dundee
- Premier Inn Dundee Centre Hotel Scotland