We stayed here for one night early Autumn 2011 whilst on our trip around Scotland. We chose to stay here due to the location and it was getting late so needed somewhere to stay. Reasonable prices, booked online just before we arrived, as you save a few pounds. Rooms are basic but clean and just what you need for a quick stop over en-route to your next destination. When we went they only had disabled access rooms left, but this wasn't a problem, maybe gives you more room! It was not noisy and had a good sleep. Would recommend if you are travelling though and need somewhere to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the outskirts of Dundee at the border with Angus, conveniently located for visiting the city centre as well as the local towns of Broughty Ferry, Carnoustie, Monifieth, Arbroath & Forfar. Local attractions include sandy beaches, championship golf courses, award winning visitor attractions and country parks. The hotel is in a new village, next door to the Bell Tree restaurant and across the road from a small row of shops which includes a pharmacy, hairdressers & bakers. Double, twin and family rooms are available, with our family rooms suitable for a maximum of two adults and two children, a limited number of cots are also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, Odigeo and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Premier Inn Dundee East Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Dundee East Hotel Dundee
- Premier Inn Dundee East Hotel Scotland