Firstly this is my sole experience and 100%genuine.
I stayed here for a night and had no problem at all.
The room was typical of Premier Inns comfortable ...even had a heated towel rail which some don't have but as mentioned STILL NO FREE WIFI !
In my opinion and I am certain a lot of other travellers think the same its high time the Premier Inn updated with free wifi for 24 hrs not payable as I think the payment for the room per night should well cover this and I am disappointed that the needs of business people who have fairly supported Premier Inns surely we could have free wifi as most other hotels offer now in todays modern age.
Service as usual was very good by Premier Inn staff and I hope this review helps with future development.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the outskirts of Dundee at the border with Angus, conveniently located for visiting the city centre as well as the local towns of Broughty Ferry, Carnoustie, Monifieth, Arbroath & Forfar. Local attractions include sandy beaches, championship golf courses, award winning visitor attractions and country parks. The hotel is in a new village, next door to the Bell Tree restaurant and across the road from a small row of shops which includes a pharmacy, hairdressers & bakers. Double, twin and family rooms are available, with our family rooms suitable for a maximum of two adults and two children, a limited number of cots are also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, Odigeo and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Premier Inn Dundee East Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Dundee East Hotel Dundee
- Premier Inn Dundee East Hotel Scotland