“Birthday Curry”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We were lucky to get squeezed in just before 9 on a friday whilst others after us were turned away. Busy but quick service. Very tasty food. The starters were very generous and get big thumbs up. Mains were also really well flavoured. They thickened the tarka dhal as requested. Didn't try but lots of different sorbets on offer. Came recommended and we see why. Will return.

2  Thank iainmcleod

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Was Dissapointed that I did not get a table last nite as they were full, had lunch with my son today and was not disappointed. Surprised to find authentic South Indian dishes on the menu and exceptional good service Amir.

Would highly recommend

2  Thank lukea94
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I spent a very enjoyable evening at this very nice restaurant.
Range of food excellent from starters to mains and very nice beers.
Worth a visit

2  Thank J1177JTneilb
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Excellent, tasty and well prepared food and good portions. Felt staff could have been a bit more attentive. Normally, at a restaurant of this class, someone would come over at some point during your meal and ask how your meal is but this never happened. Also, we weren’t asked if we would like any more to drink. Would have given it 5 stars if staff were trained to be more aware towards their customers.

4  Thank annesmith0211
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

The Dosa was great. Gobi Manchurian wasn't. Samosas were not good either. I will go back there to try other things but I suspect they know their south indian cuisine but need to work on their north indian cuisine. Good clean place, well lighted.
Staff ignored me, they were busy, but you would think they would attend to you, ask you if you need a drink, etc. They had an off-duty staff who got a lot more attention than I, a paying customer, did.

Date of visit: October 2018