“Good food,nice decor,bit expensive”
Review of Rama Thai

Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: excellent food Rama Thai
Reviewed 29 May 2014

We visited here when it first opened a few years ago and again last weekend. It was less busy this time but not what you'd call quiet. It's not a cosy place for couples nor to my mind a family place, tho I am sure others may disagree. I guess it would be good for larger groups wanting a special meal. Furnishings are very tasteful and Thai related. The staff were very attentive but not overly so. The food was served in a reasonable time. I cannot fault the food, or the restaurant itself. I did on both occasions find it a bit pricey. Probably be another few years before we are back.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I have eaten at Rama on many occasions. The food has always been very good and on occasion I would describe it as excellent. My only gripe is that the bill was very on the expensive side which I can understand as the quality is high. The lunch deal is cheap and very high quality. If they would reduce the cost a little for the evening then I would pop along more often. Also the decor is good and very clean. Worth a visit but take plenty of cash with ya !!!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I have always fancied going to the Rama Thai but never made it as I had never really had Thai food. I went for a leaving lunch with work colleagues for the 3 course special lunch! The food was fantastic the flavours that were in the curry were second to none! I would highly recommended this restaurant to everyone.

1  Thank JordyBurns
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Really enjoyed the food here. We had Satay Chicken Skewers and Veg Spring Rolls to start. For the mains we had Chicken Pad Thai and Yellow Vegetable Curry. For was fresh and delicious. Service was speedy and the food was served piping hot. It's not cheap but not expensive either for the quality. Will return to sample more dishes on the menu.

Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

Have visited Rama Thai at least once a year since it opened and have never been disappointed. The food is really fresh with lots of flavour, the service is always great and the decor is lovely too. It is on the more expensive side but it is great quality so well worth it.