“Great day out, would recommend to anyone!!”

The Cook School Scotland
More attraction details
Owner description: The ultimate cookery experience is only 30 minutes from Glasgow. In our cookery classes you will develop your palate and discover what you love to cook and eat. Our Head Chef Bernie and his team make cooking fun, stress free and informative. They will pass on plenty of new tips, ideas and share some tricks of the trade, while making it fun.We have a variety of 'Hands on' cooking courses as well as our relaxed and intimate Demo & Dine evenings to choose from.Not only will you get to cook with great chef's you will also get to work in our state of the art kitchen which is fully equipped with Miele appliances. Miele is a German manufacturer of high quality domestic appliances, regarded by many as the market leader. The Cook School is always a hive of activity with corporate events, private dining, children's birthday parties and classes. We pride ourselves in being a fun and informal environment creating effortless cuisine. From the minute you step through the door you will grasp our professional and friendly approach, we're here to make sure you have an experience which exceeds all of your expectations.
Reviewed 10 April 2012

I have been to the cook school a few times and have enjoyed it more every time iv been! The staff are all very welcoming and friendly.

The range off classes are excellent and I loved trying lots of new food! Iv picked up lots of great tips from the chiefs who are all very easy to talk to and great fun! The full day out is great fun from start to finnish with no pressure at all! All the facilities are excellent! I can't wait to go back again!

Reviewed 10 April 2012

OK I don't normally do reviews (just send the odd letter of complaint when something is bad!!) but I figured it's fair enough to give credit where it's due. I was given a voucher for my birthday to head along to the Cook School in Kilmarnock for a day. Didn't really know what to expect but it was a quality day out.

I got to learn how to cook a range of different dishes, including getting to eat my own three-courser cooked during the day. Right from the welcome coffee and snack provided on arrival (I think the fresh baked chocolate tart instantly won me over!!) until leaving with stuffed with food I'd cooked myself, I had a great time.

Would really recommend this place. I went on my own and had a great time meeting the other people there for the day.

Reviewed 10 April 2012

I've now been to 2 classes at The Cook School and couldn't recommend it highly enough!! The whole atmosphere is so professional but at the same time relaxed and welcoming. All the staff are very friendly and knowledgable. Can't believe how many wee tips I picked up and the food we made was fantastic. I'll definitely be getting myself booked into another class. I see they now offer a steak class, that's next on my list!!

Reviewed 10 April 2012

I spent a day at the Cook School on Saturday 31 March doing an Italian day. The whole day was superb from the well equipped kitchen to the quality of teaching by four different chefs on the day. I have since recreated the menu for the family and the comments were " .... just like restaurant food...", ".... you must make that again .."

I would recommend this as a great day both for those interested in cooking and as an event for a group.

Reviewed 8 March 2012

Phil and Michael were a great team and the programme for the day was well thought out and delivered. My mum and I were given vouchers in a presant and we chose the Mediterranean Day. The recipes were delicous and will definately be repeated at home. The layout of the kitchen workstations is brilliant!