“Take away meals”

The Cook School Scotland
More attraction details
Owner description: The ultimate cookery experience is only 30 minutes from Glasgow. In our cookery classes you will develop your palate and discover what you love to cook and eat. Our Head Chef Bernie and his team make cooking fun, stress free and informative. They will pass on plenty of new tips, ideas and share some tricks of the trade, while making it fun.We have a variety of 'Hands on' cooking courses as well as our relaxed and intimate Demo & Dine evenings to choose from.Not only will you get to cook with great chef's you will also get to work in our state of the art kitchen which is fully equipped with Miele appliances. Miele is a German manufacturer of high quality domestic appliances, regarded by many as the market leader. The Cook School is always a hive of activity with corporate events, private dining, children's birthday parties and classes. We pride ourselves in being a fun and informal environment creating effortless cuisine. From the minute you step through the door you will grasp our professional and friendly approach, we're here to make sure you have an experience which exceeds all of your expectations.
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Take away meals”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Since my last visit which was fab the school has opened a take away and can I say the food is delicious and well priced. If your having couple friends over one night and not into culinary delights just pop over and buy some dishes to pop in oven and I'm sure they will be impressed cheaper than a
Izza delivery. Go on try it

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Sandrawilliams711

KILWINNING SCOTLAND
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Loved my Day”
Reviewed 24 November 2013

Had a fab day today at the Cook School Italian Day. Took my sister-in-law with me as a birthday treat for her. On arrival we had lovely homemade scones still warm with tea/coffee. Then down to cooking - loved it thought I was on master chef. First we made Almond Lemon & Ricotta Cake then Aqua cotta the real soup of Tuscany. The chef then made Focaccia and a Risotto. We then made Milanese Pork Chop which we enjoyed for lunch with Focaccia and Risotto and Salsa Verde served with red or white wine. A fantastic experience hope to return. Thanks to Chef who was brilliant.

Visited November 2013
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Girls night out”
Reviewed 9 November 2013

Great girls night out, two chef cooked meal infront of us and we had a wee taste, then we went to the dining table and had the meal with wine,really relaxed and enjoyable,

Visited May 2013
1 Thank OLIVIA H
Altea
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Curry night at the Cook School”
Reviewed 18 September 2013

Very relaxed atmosphere with attentive and helpful staff. The menu was well planned and the tasting session was excellent. The meal following the demo was of equally high standard with a very nice red wine on offer.

Visited August 2013
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Must be the best tourist attraction in Ayrshire”
Reviewed 16 August 2013

Just had the most enjoyable night out. My friend and I aren't cooks but went along to their Italian night. The two chefs doing the demo were fab,and their patter was very entertaining. We had lovely nibbles to try, as the cooking got under way and the wine was flowing. The end result was a beautiful meal served in the dining room worthy of any of top restaurants, but in a nice relaxed way. The staff went out their way to help my friend who was using crutches, and she was able to use the lift to the demo. All in all a superb night, and my friend bought their cook book which is reasonably priced and is for charity.

Visited August 2013