“Fantastic place for the kids to blow off steam.”

Jungle Madness Soft Play
Ranked #6 of 24 things to do in Kilmarnock
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic place for the kids to blow off steam.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2013

I first heard about jungle madness in February this year so decided to go along with my little boy (20 months) although the bigger part of the softplay is for older children I found it great that adults can actually accompany their child on the softplay so noone misses out on the fun. I was able to enjoy the fast slides with my little boy and let him explore all areas. We enjoyed it so much the first time we went back the following week and booked his 2nd Birthday party for this month and have been a number of times since. All the staff are very friendly too which makes this an even more enjoyable day :)

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Dawnmc86

Kilmarnock, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great Fun for Kids, Peace for Adults”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2013

Well where to start...
Having visited many soft play facilities in the West of Scotland I was very pleasantly surprised on my first visit to Jungle Madness. First impressions were of a very clean and tidy play centre and the fact that it is a fairly new meant that the equipment is in very good condition (not the worn out and damaged apparatus of some other places).
We are new to the area and had heard a lot about this new attraction so thought we would give it a go. Although not the biggest soft play we've been to, there is plenty of things for the kids to do. There are three large slides, a sports court with basketball and football nets, go-karts as well as the usual soft play stuff. There is also air-hockey, a football table and video games for the older kids.
For the youngsters there is a toddler area and a very popular 'Cartoonito' Karaoke Bus.
We forgot socks for our little one but luckily we managed to buy a pair from reception. We were also encouraged to take our little one onto the junior area of the structure where his older brothers were. The manager said this was ok as long as he was supervised. We've been to other places where there is a strict no adults on the structure policy meaning our little one usually has to make do with the often inferior toddlers sections, although I must say that the toddlers section in Jungle Madness is better than what we've seen elsewhere.
What I was really impressed with was the quality of the food and drink on offer. Not a chicken nugget or chip in sight, meaning you don't leave stinking of cooking fat. Instead there was a healthy selection of baked potatoes, baguettes & paninis. You could be a little unhealthy and choose either pizza or hot dogs for instance so its not all just for health nuts.
Apparently they can get busy at the weekends as they are very popular with birthday parties and they are also the only place in Kilmarnock that offers Laser Tag (or Laser Quest as I knew it when I was a youngster). Its no surprise its very busy as it has a lot to offer and we will certainly consider it as a venue for our 8 year olds party as he has been bending our ear for a Laser party.
The staff were very helpful and when they weren't busy serving, they had a cloth or brush in their hands cleaning up.
They also have free Wi-Fi which meant I could catch up on my e-mails whilst hubby played with the boys.
They don't have the biggest car park in the world but there is on road parking nearby, we had to walk about 50 yards from where we managed to get parked but again this isn't a big issue.

In conclusion this was a great place to bring the kids for a couple of hours, with reasonable prices, polite and courteous staff and a very clean establishment.

Visited June 2013