“Never again will i be back at the Galleon”
Review of Galleon Centre

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Galleon Centre
Reviewed 24 June 2014

My husband and I went swimming here with my brother and my best friend. My husband and I were having a laugh in the pool i gave him a peck on the lips then the girl at the edge of the pool told us to separate because it was getting too dirty?!?! then when my husband goes to do laps in the pool she's following him up and down like a blooming yoyo. Thats just degrading for people! They never said anything 2 weeks ago when two young couples were basically all over each other in the pool. Now that was degrading, Disabled facilities too. A poor disabled boy sat for about 10-15 minutes waiting to get in the pool. The girl was too busy keeping her eyes on my husband. I wont be back at the galleon Center at all.

6  Thank MegaSparkleshin... .

Reviewed 25 November 2013

Call or look online for whats on offer at the Galleon, swimming skating, all types of body fitness and somewhere for children to go during holidays ie, easter and summer...you wont find better priced facilities...........

Reviewed 27 October 2013

I can only comment on the gym as I havent used the other facilties for quite a while. Prices can be a bit on the high side however I have heard people saying that they have good family deals which is refreshing. The gym is a good size, clean, friendly staff and good equipment. Well worth a visit as there is an Ice rink, pool, childrens pool, gym, classes, sauna and cafe.