Stayed here as helping a friend move to Scotland. Great hotel and lovely breakfast. The pub is not over priced for a pint.
What is going on round the back? Have you heard of landscaping? The area next to the kids play area looks appalling. I forgot my iphone charger so asked the chef to help, he put it on his kitchens iphone dock (legend!!).
The polish lady at reception when we arrived (been in the country 12 years, dark hair), why do you work in customer services? You managed to upset the couple checking in before us and then the same with us. Smile maybe? Short, sharp answers to questions and made to feel like we were an inconvenience. If you don't want to work there, don't.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to central Kilmarnock, west coast ferry services and the Burns Monument Centre ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Premier Inn Kilmarnock Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Kilmarnock Hotel Kilmarnock
- Premier Inn Kilmarnock Hotel Scotland