This is by far one of the nicest B&Bs in which I've stayed in my life (of about 12 or so in the US and UK). Norrie and Sharon made us feel so welcome and gave helpful tips for food, drinks, and sites; plus, they make a tasty breakfast! Convenient and quiet location, downhill from the train station and just blocks away from the new airport tram. When I return to Edinburgh, I'll be staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ramsay's high quality bed and breakfast is ideally situated to take advantage of Edinburgh's many local attractions. It is located on the eastern edge of Edinburgh's New Town, close to Princess street and Edinburgh castle, and in walking distance to both the train and bus stations. Our spacious townhouse offers bright contemporary en-suite bedrooms, each with hospitality tray, LCD TV, hairdryer and free wireless broadband connection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Agoda, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Ramsay's B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramsay`s Hotel Edinburgh
- Ramsay`s Bed And Breakfast
- Ramsay's B&B Edinburgh, Scotland