Entered the 2014 Edinburgh Marathon and booked Ramsay's for my wife and I and two other couples based on its very good reviews. What a great find! Arrived from the airport and received a warm welcome from Sharon and Norrie. We were all delighted by the quality of the spotless and comfortable rooms. We booked for three nights and throughout we were made to feel extremely welcome. Sharon couldn't do enough for us and gave us some very good tips and advice on what to do and where to go. Especially the Scotsman Bar on the Friday from 4pm to ?? (though in hindsight not the best preparation for a marathon!). The breakfasts were superb. Bookings were made and all in all we had a fabulous time. If you are looking for somewhere really nice to stay in Edinburgh at a reasonable cost and a fairly easy walk to the centre try Ramsay's - you will not be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ramsay's high quality bed and breakfast is ideally situated to take advantage of Edinburgh's many local attractions. It is located on the eastern edge of Edinburgh's New Town, close to Princess street and Edinburgh castle, and in walking distance to both the train and bus stations. Our spacious townhouse offers bright contemporary en-suite bedrooms, each with hospitality tray, LCD TV, hairdryer and free wireless broadband connection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Ramsay's B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramsay`s Hotel Edinburgh
- Ramsay`s Bed And Breakfast
- Ramsay's B&B Edinburgh, Scotland