Sharon and Norrie run a clean, comfortable, reasonably priced b&b on a quiet street less than a 10-minute walk from the heart of Edinburgh. The rooms are large. The breakfasts are excellent. The advice on restaurants, walking short-cuts, and places to see is invaluable. And they are just very nice people who go out of their way to help you enjoy their home town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ramsay's high quality bed and breakfast is ideally situated to take advantage of Edinburgh's many local attractions. It is located on the eastern edge of Edinburgh's New Town, close to Princess street and Edinburgh castle, and in walking distance to both the train and bus stations. Our spacious townhouse offers bright contemporary en-suite bedrooms, each with hospitality tray, LCD TV, hairdryer and free wireless broadband connection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Ramsay's B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramsay`s Hotel Edinburgh
- Ramsay`s Bed And Breakfast
- Ramsay's B&B Edinburgh, Scotland