“Brilliant customer service”

Shri Bheema’s Indian Restaurant
Ranked #329 of 2,700 Restaurants in Edinburgh
Price range: US$13 - US$33
Neighbourhood: Southside & Holyrood
Description: An award winning restaurant from Aberdeen is now proud to serve its authentic flavours of India in the capital city of Scotland. Dine with us to explore a whole new range of authentic dishes from the traditional and Classical starters to our Signature dishes.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I have been to sri bheemas many time and was never disappointed... The service was brilliant and very welcoming... Would definitely recommend...:)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This was the second time that we have visited this restaurant and it didn’t disappoint!
The food is very authentic and not your typical Indian restaurant menu! Would definitely recommend ordering a dosa to share and lamb Sukka for starter! I am from India myself and the food here is just like traditional home cooking! The manager of the restaurant is very welcoming and remembered us from our first visit. Couldn’t recommend this restaurant enough and will definitely be bringing my family when they come to visit.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Passing through Edinburgh today, popped in to Shri Bheema's for lunch. The weekend better was on, so had that.

There were loads of chicken dishes on offer and they tasted fantastic. Nice and spicy, different flavours. They had a veggie option too which was nice and the onion bhaji was delicious. Only thing, there wasn't anything else such as lamb or beef although again, there was a good selection.

Nice place inside, could do with a bit of decor but it's the food at the end of the day I was here to try. Very friendly staff, chatty and the service was quick.

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

We came on the recommendation of trip advisor. And we were not disappointed!!! The staff were extremely friendly and welcoming. We ordered our food and it was prepared fresh in the open kitchen. It was well presented and tasted fantastic. We will so be coming back here again on our next visit to Edinburgh.

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

I had dinner here with my husband and son. We were just wandering around the area and decided to get some food. I saw the upstairs sign and was curious- I’m so glad we decided to stop and go in!
Excellent service, really friendly and nice staff. The food was delicious... some old favourites mixed with new combinations of flavour. We all loved it! Great value for money, would definitely go back. Highly recommend.