Having stayed in this Guest House more than once many years ago, I was yet again not disappointed with its comfort and situation but most of all with the warmth and friendliness of the proprietor. I was made to feel at home from the minute of my arrival. The breakfast was excellent and for a vegetarian there is plenty of choice to move around the menu. Edinburgh is a very friendly city and Gil Dun is a wonderful example of this.
Annie from Cornwall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a quiet cul-de-sac within the oldest Edinburgh district of Newington, close to the city centre and walking distance to Edinburgh Castle and on a regular main bus route. Re-furbished to a high standard in 2010 whilst maintaining many traditional Victorian features. Official four star accommodation. Popular with guests from the USA and Canada. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Gil Dun Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gil Dun Guest House Hotel Edinburgh
- Gil Dun Guest House Edinburgh, Scotland