Pros: excellent location, located right off Royal Mile, walking distance to castle and all tourist locations, clean beds, bathrooms and floors, large apartment, full kitchen and washing machine (which was the best surprise ever), it was a very welcoming environment
Cons: no wifi
We were in Europe for two weeks, this was our favourite place to stay! Too bad we could only stay one night. We arrived late but the instructions to the keys were crystal clear. Thanks for your hospitality! Would definitely recommend and stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- St. Giles Apartments offers self catering accommodation in the heart of Edinburgh at great value for money. Our self catering apartments are furnished to excellent standards, designer finished, fully equipped with all crockery and linens. Situated conveniently for all of Edinburgh’s attractions our apartments make for an exceptional base while visiting our historic city.By staying with us you will find great value when comparing to a city centre hotel but with the added benefit of your own living room, dining area, fully equipped kitchen and most importantly privacy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your St Giles Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Giles Apartments Hotel Edinburgh
- St Giles Apartments Edinburgh, Scotland