The apartment was up a couple of flights of stairs, but the 3-bedroom apartment was huge and nicely decorated. We looked directly out on the Royal Mile across and just uphill from St. Giles Cathedral. Beautiful!
Check-in was easy. Tons of space. A little bit noisy in the early morning hours, but being on the Royal Mile, I would expect that. Just be certain to ask about the hot water heater. It's a bit tricky. Overall, nice place to stay, and I would stay there again, especially for a few days rather than just one night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- St. Giles Apartments offers self catering accommodation in the heart of Edinburgh at great value for money. Our self catering apartments are furnished to excellent standards, designer finished, fully equipped with all crockery and linens. Situated conveniently for all of Edinburgh’s attractions our apartments make for an exceptional base while visiting our historic city.By staying with us you will find great value when comparing to a city centre hotel but with the added benefit of your own living room, dining area, fully equipped kitchen and most importantly privacy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your St Giles Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Giles Apartments Hotel Edinburgh
- St Giles Apartments Edinburgh, Scotland