We booked it for a weekend in october 2010 and thoought the place was good for a short stay. The reason for the caveat is that the appartments are rather small for our family with children. In all other respects- the location is perfect, right off Royal Mile, around the corner from the St Giles... The appartment itself is reasonably well equipped has a modern furniture and clean. However, probably because of the small size of the accomodation, plumbing and electricals are rather noisy... No parking (but overnight is available on steer parks at nearby Blair street, Chambers street and the NCP one at the Castle Terrace... The Old fishmarket close cane be little noisy up until 10-11 o'lock due to ghost tours, but unfortunately no ghosts :(
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- St. Giles Apartments offers self catering accommodation in the heart of Edinburgh at great value for money. Our self catering apartments are furnished to excellent standards, designer finished, fully equipped with all crockery and linens. Situated conveniently for all of Edinburgh’s attractions our apartments make for an exceptional base while visiting our historic city.By staying with us you will find great value when comparing to a city centre hotel but with the added benefit of your own living room, dining area, fully equipped kitchen and most importantly privacy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your St Giles Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Giles Apartments Hotel Edinburgh
- St Giles Apartments Edinburgh, Scotland