We came up from London for a week at Millers64. Before we came Louise was very helpful emailing us websites for coach trips, places to visit and so forth. We were welcomed with a cup of tea in the dining room which after our long trip was wonderful. Our room was very comfortable and had lovely details - personal photos of the family's life in the Far East on the wall that created a sense of intimacy. Very,very comfortable bed. The bathroom exceeded expectation having both a shower and a bath! In our experience rather unusual. The breakfast menus varied from typical B and B menu by including items with Scots ingredients and others which were ingenious - French bread with bacon and maple syrup. Each day had different extra items laid out - different homebaked breads, different fruit smoothies & yoghurt pots - no need for lunches with Louise's breakfasts! And throughout Louise, her sister Shona and her mother, were friendly and exceedingly helpful with directions and guidance and restaurant suggestions in a city new to us. The location is perfect, being halfway between the city centre and the harbour
area at Leith. Spent most evenings at the many different restaurants and pubs on The Shore recommended by Louise. Definitely a 5* experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Edinburgh, Millers64 offers unique bed and breakfast accommodation in an extensively upgraded beautiful Victorian house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers so you can book your Millers 64 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millers 64 Hotel Edinburgh
- Millers 64 Edinburgh, Scotland