If you're looking for a comfortable, welcoming and stylish space to stay in Edinburgh, then I can't recommend Millers 64 highly enough.
My room was decorated to a very high standard with everything you need to make a home away from home, and the most amazingly comfortable bed. The little details, like a robe in the wardrobe and the freshly baked shortbreads & guest Wifi make a real difference.
The breakfast was awesome, with a range of delicious choices, and lots of home made extras, and the location is excellent - just outside of the city centre off Leith Walk.
My hosts were knowledgeable and very accomodating, and I was just sorry that my three days with them passed so quickly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Edinburgh, Millers64 offers unique bed and breakfast accommodation in an extensively upgraded beautiful Victorian house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Expedia so you can book your Millers 64 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millers 64 Hotel Edinburgh
- Millers 64 Edinburgh, Scotland