We stayed two nights at Millers 64, and will absolutely return.
The room was spacious, and like the whole B&B was furnished to a very high standard. The touches such as the photos of the owners' travels and family, the gorgeous china tea cups (and nice selection of tea) in the room, and the tasteful decor made us feel at home (also kudos on the fluffy towels).
The breakfast was in the sun-lit front room (even during the 2012/13 winter that doesn't want to end), and cooked very well. The home made bread and fruit buns were delicious, and the provision of Vegemite made this antipodean very happy.
The hosts were extremely friendly and very knowledgeable about Edinburgh, with some great tips on what to visit, where to drink and where to eat. Their restaurant suggestions in particular were spot on.
With the bus stop to the city on the door step (or a 15 minute walk if you need to clear your head after a few 'wee' drams), the location is fantastic for exploring Edinburgh.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Edinburgh, Millers64 offers unique bed and breakfast accommodation in an extensively upgraded beautiful Victorian house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Millers 64 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millers 64 Hotel Edinburgh
- Millers 64 Edinburgh, Scotland