A real treat. I cant beiieve anyone would complain about the breakfast here. The French Toast is SO not microwaved but rather tasty and fresh as can be. A lovely lovely room with a top quality matress and even underfloor heating in the rather chic ensuite. A great base for a work or leisure stay and only a 15 min walk up to the centre of town with buses or a taxi another option I guess. oh and free wifi too. Only the 3 rooms but that means that the owners have thought a lot about comfort and service and especially attention to detail (fresh milk is provided in the room in a cool flask for the morning and your breakfast order is left the eevning before on the hall table). I would come here again without question as I loved the location and the whole experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Edinburgh, Millers64 offers unique bed and breakfast accommodation in an extensively upgraded beautiful Victorian house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers so you can book your Millers 64 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millers 64 Hotel Edinburgh
- Millers 64 Edinburgh, Scotland