“Nice flat and great location”
other travellers have booked this property
Scottish style apartment
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Scottish style apartment
Hob, oven, fridge and microwave
Washing machine available
Our welcome treat (Delicious Scottish shortbread)
Cosy ground floor apartment / street view.
Enjoy some coffee ( french press cafetiere and ground coffee provided)
My neighbourhood
Complementary ground coffee
Tea, coffee, and milk available.
Umbrella available for our guests.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
kassandra...
London, United Kingdom
“Nice flat and great location”
Reviewed 7 August 2018 for a stay in August 2018
person found this review helpful

Great apartment in a lovely quiet area of the City. Plenty of shops, bars, cafes and restaurants within easy walking distance. Easy access into the centre by public transport or walking.
Vanessa was a great host, explaining everything we need to know on our arrival. Will definitely stay again.

9 Aug 2018
Thank you Kassandra for choosing my place. I'm pleased to hear you enjoyed the stay and the location. You are welcome back any time!
Carol W
“Clean and comfortable”
Reviewed 31 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

I stayed here for a few nights and i found it clean and comfortable, If a little cold first thing in a morning and last thing at night as it only gets sun for a few hours in a morning; there are working heaters. The area is quiet and beautiful and Vanessa was there to meet me and show me round the flat. I used the oven and microwave to cook my evening meals and had no issues. The upstairs neighbours were a little heavy footed in the early evening and there was no plug for the kitchen sink so I bought a travel one from Cotswold Outdoor on Rose Street for a few pounds. I would highly recommend this flat to friends and family who were visiting Edinburgh and wanted a lovely place to stay and I will stay here again on another visit to Edinburgh in the future.

2 Jun 2018
Thanks Carol for your review, I'm pleased to hear you enjoyed the stay and location, I managed to get a kitchen sink strainer plug, thanks for understand.
I'd love to host you again next time you're in town.
Journey70...
“Very convenient and comfortable”
Reviewed 23 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017
person found this review helpful

This very comfortable and convenient apartment was ideal for our great weekend stay in Edinburgh. The welcome from the owner, together with their welcome pack were all made our stay enjoyable.

1 Dec 2017
Thank you for your great review and staying in the flat.. Hope to host you again some time soon,
Reviewed 7 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
10 Sep 2017
Hi Patricia, Yours is a really disappointing and unfair review for someone who is staying as a guest in a local apartment for the first time. ( you don’t have previous reviews as a guest ).
This has been a very stressful situation for me as a hostess , as previous GUESTS were a delight to host.
Instead , you treated us as your concierge 24/7, complaining that the heater and hairdryer didn’t work when the reality is THEY DID WORK . Then you complained about the toilet flush, and we went to check it and showed your husband that it is working. I don’t know what your personal reasons are to look for problems where there aren’t any.
About the location, First: This is a standard flat ( apartment ) in the city centre of EDINBURGH, it is not very big. Second: About the area - Stockbridge is one of the most trendy and beloved areas in Edinburgh. Your comments actually are insulting to residents in this beloved area of Edinburgh.
Michelle...
“Thoroughly recommend , lovely apartment , easy location & spotlessly clean”
Reviewed 20 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

We booked this apartment for our trip to the Edinburgh Fringe . We were thrilled when we got there. Vanessa the owner met us to hand over keys, very friendly & full of helpful information . Location was perfect , 15 min bus drive to Edinburgh centre so away from hustle & bustle , bus just 2 min walk , very regular & only £1.60 per journey. Plenty of bars restaurants , a local Sainsbury's & wait rose very close by & a lovely cheese shop On The corner of the street. The apartment was spotlessly clean, also very well stocked with coffee tea milk biscuits & a welcoming pack of wine & beer which was a lovely surprise & much appreciated, there were even earplugs and 2 night masks in the bedside drawer! Comfortable lounge , everything you need in the kitchen . We left very happy & wouldn't hesitate to re-book.

21 Aug 2017
Thank you for the wonderful write up, it really was a pleasure to host you both. I'm pleased to hear you enjoyed the stay and the location. We'd love to host you again next time you're in town!.
Catherine...
“Dean Park Street”
Reviewed 26 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Excellent location within easy walking distance of shops and amenities in Stockbridge and also close to city centre. Flat small but very well presented and ideal for 2 people. Quiet street so although the flat is ground floor there was minimal disturbance from street noise.

28 Jul 2017
Dear Catherine,
Thank you very much for your feedback ! It's nice to hear that you like the flat and the location, usually the neighbours are quiet, I'll offer next time earplugs in case is a bit noisy.
Was lovely to have you and your husband.
Hope to see back someday.
Regards,
AineUiG
Ireland
“Perfect for a work visit to Edinburgh”
Reviewed 17 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

The apartment is well-located, in a quiet street not far from the West End or Georges Street, and close to all amenities. I needed to be able to cater for myself and get a good rest at night, and this apartment exceeded my expectations on that front. Vanessa the owner was in the flat when I arrived and provided milk and shortbread to get me started. She was particularly helpful and available to answer any questions.
The flat was very clean and comfortable, although the bathroom would be a bit small for a larger/taller person to navigate. It was also a bit bright in the flat during the night so it's worth taking an eye mask if that troubles your sleep.

17 Jul 2017
Hi Aine Ui, thanks for your review, It was a pleasure to meet you and to have you stay at my apartment, thanks for the advise ( it's getting brighter now, I'll get some curtains to cover in case is bright with the blinds).
. I'd love to host you again next time you're in town!.
Vanessa
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing