We had a fantastic stay at the Waterloo Place Hotel. The hotel is a couple of minutes walk from Waverley Station and can be accessed from a side street. It has therefore easy access to all the main attractions in Edinburgh. The staff could not have been more helpfull throughout our stay. Our room was very clean and tidy with no signs of any wear and tear.It was quiet for a city centre location so a good nights sleep was ensured. We booked an inclusive package at elliots restaurant. The food was excellent, the only comment was that the choice was limited on the package and did not change throughout the stay. You can elect to choose the al la carte menu and deduct fixed menu price from the bill. Altogther a superb hotel which we hope too return to soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the city centre to the East of Princes Street, this historic building combines traditional features with contemporary style. This four star deluxe hotel has 186 stylish en-suite rooms with widescreen LCD TV, large desk, free Wi-Fi and local calls, ground coffee and selected teas, luxury toiletries, iron and ironing board. Other facilities include Elliot's Bar and Restaurant, Events space for up to 184, and a Spa. The spa's pool, sauna and gym are free to guests and a range of Elemis spa treatments can be booked in the single and couples treatment rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Apex Waterloo Place Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apex Waterloo Place Edinburgh
- Hotel Apex Waterloo Place
- Apex Waterloo Place Hotel Edinburgh, Scotland