I was here with a large group as part of a business meeting we were holding in Edinburgh.
The hotel is very close to Waverly Rail Station and so travel is quite convenient. It's an easy walk to Edinburgh castle as well. The hotel does not offer any good views though of any of the attractions in Edinburgh.
I found all of the staff to be extremely friendly and accomodating. Since we were part of a large group, and the hotel had a large number of parties for other groups, it was quite busy when we were there, but they had plenty of help and everything came off without a hitch.
We had a group dinner there one night and the food was excellent. Other days we had breakfast each day - always very good. If possible, book with breakfast included as it would be a bit expensive if ordering separate each day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the city centre to the East of Princes Street, this historic building combines traditional features with contemporary style. This four star deluxe hotel has 186 stylish en-suite rooms with widescreen LCD TV, large desk, free Wi-Fi and local calls, ground coffee and selected teas, luxury toiletries, iron and ironing board. Other facilities include Elliot's Bar and Restaurant, Events space for up to 184, and a Spa. The spa's pool, sauna and gym are free to guests and a range of Elemis spa treatments can be booked in the single and couples treatment rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Apex Waterloo Place Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apex Waterloo Place Edinburgh
- Hotel Apex Waterloo Place
- Apex Waterloo Place Hotel Edinburgh, Scotland