Well done all staff at The Apex Waterloo. Stayed 2 nights over New Year. Reached hotel at 11am and were checked into a superior room immediately. The reception male and female staff were extremely friendly and courteous and the concierge lady also put herself out to help out guests unfamiliar with the city. Room was surprisingly very quiet despite New Year and so comfortable and spotless. Lovely bathroom with Elemis products. There were quality complimentary room snacks in abundance. Breakfasts good but did not eat other meals here but the restaurant staff provided top class service. Went up the hill a few yards to Hogies restaurant which was lovely and quite reasonable one evening and attended the hotels Hogmanney Ball the other night. Location of hotel perfect for sightseeing, The red hop on/off bus was handy for us to get around and we got off a few yards up the hill on Waterloo Place coming back to the hotel instead of the last stop at Waverly station. If visiting the city again we would certainly return to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in one of Edinburgh’s best spots at the east end of Princes Street, Apex Waterloo Place Hotel is within walking distance of the famous Edinburgh Castle and is just a few minutes’ walk from Calton Hill. George Street and The Royal Mile are also close by in this compact city centre. The classic Georgian architecture complemented by contemporary interiors make this hotel unique. Each bedroom is spacious and includes a 42” TV, complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi, bath and/or walk-in shower and Elemis toiletries. As a guest, you’ll also get complimentary use of the leisure facilities. An indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room and Technogym make the perfect place to relax or escape from the stresses of everyday life. Time for more? Pamper yourself with an Elemis treatment at PURE Spa & Beauty. You can choose from a wide selection of restaurants and bars throughout the city during your stay, many of which are close by in the George Street area. If you’re looking for a traditional Scottish dish and a cosy bar away from the bustle of the town, look no further than Elliot’s Restaurant & Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Apex Waterloo Place Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apex Waterloo Place Edinburgh
- Hotel Apex Waterloo Place
- Apex Waterloo Place Hotel Edinburgh, Scotland