We stayed at this hotel for two nights for a wedding at the beginning of February. From the moment we stepped through the door to reception, we were greeted with warm smiles and quick answers to our questions. The room was spacious and provided everything we wanted for a relaxing break. Yes there was no view, but it didn't matter as the room was really nicely decorated. The breakfast was fantastic, although the wait on the Sunday morning was a little excessive - they could do with making this area bigger to accommodate the number of rooms.
We went for a quick swim in the pool and it was smaller than we thought, but was fine. The bar area was great and the food was gorgeous. We're hoping to come back in May if we can get a deal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the city centre to the East of Princes Street, this historic building combines traditional features with contemporary style. This four star deluxe hotel has 186 stylish en-suite rooms with widescreen LCD TV, large desk, free Wi-Fi and local calls, ground coffee and selected teas, luxury toiletries, iron and ironing board. Other facilities include Elliot's Bar and Restaurant, Events space for up to 184, and a Spa. The spa's pool, sauna and gym are free to guests and a range of Elemis spa treatments can be booked in the single and couples treatment rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Apex Waterloo Place Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apex Waterloo Place Edinburgh
- Hotel Apex Waterloo Place
- Apex Waterloo Place Hotel Edinburgh, Scotland