Partner booked this for birthday weekend as we had really loved it first time round. So disappointed this time. 3rd floor (below reception/street level)room looked out on an alleyway with skips and rubbish - depressing. Room was dark and tired and worn. Could not open windows and room v stuffy. I would have said something if it had been me that organised it. Make sure you get a room on a higher floor. 5th floor is reception off the street. Confusing ...yes. Nice bar, pleasant staff. Could have had better value for money elsewhere. Don't think we will be back. It spoiled my weekend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the city centre to the East of Princes Street, this historic building combines traditional features with contemporary style. This four star deluxe hotel has 186 stylish en-suite rooms with widescreen LCD TV, large desk, free Wi-Fi and local calls, ground coffee and selected teas, luxury toiletries, iron and ironing board. Other facilities include Elliot's Bar and Restaurant, Events space for up to 184, and a Spa. The spa's pool, sauna and gym are free to guests and a range of Elemis spa treatments can be booked in the single and couples treatment rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct so you can book your Apex Waterloo Place Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apex Waterloo Place Edinburgh
- Hotel Apex Waterloo Place
- Apex Waterloo Place Hotel Edinburgh, Scotland