This Hotel is in a fabulous location - we travelled to Edinburgh by train and found the ability to pop back to the hotel throughout the day, with shopping bags or to change for dinner, added a lot to our trip. The room was a good size and the beds comfortable. The Yu Spa is a bit on the small side for the size of the hotel and I think it would benefit from having 'no children' times - we used the spa but often found the pool full of noisey children, which didn't appeal as we were there to relax. I'm not against children using the facilities but it might be nice to offer times when the spa is 'kid free.'
We were on a room only basis and the price was reasonable considering the 4star quality and city centre location. We would visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the city centre to the East of Princes Street, this historic building combines traditional features with contemporary style. This four star deluxe hotel has 186 stylish en-suite rooms with widescreen LCD TV, large desk, free Wi-Fi and local calls, ground coffee and selected teas, luxury toiletries, iron and ironing board. Other facilities include Elliot's Bar and Restaurant, Events space for up to 184, and a Spa. The spa's pool, sauna and gym are free to guests and a range of Elemis spa treatments can be booked in the single and couples treatment rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Apex Waterloo Place Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apex Waterloo Place Edinburgh
- Hotel Apex Waterloo Place
- Apex Waterloo Place Hotel Edinburgh, Scotland