I got a good deal on a 1 bedroom apartment for one night( 89 p). The apartment was quite large and well equipped as far as I could see. I only stayed one night, so I did not use the fascilites as much.
The location was perfect for everything.
I got apartment 3 on 3rd floor below ground floor, so no view, but surprisingly little noise from the street also.
The service I got in the reception was good, staff very helpful.
I have one complaint; the double beed is not really a double bed. For me travelling alone it was more than big enough, but for 2 friends travelling together its too small. At least there should be two blankets, because sharing such a small doublebed with one blanket might result in not being so good friends anymore.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location, space and service make Princes Street Suites a modern Edinburgh classic. Whether you check in for two nights or two weeks you'll enjoy the unrivaled space to entertain, work or simply relax that these superb award winning serviced apartments have to offer. You can choose from our luxurious three bedroom penthouse with views of Edinburgh Castle and Arthurs Seat to our spacious studio, one, two and three bedroom apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Princes Street Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Princes Street Suites At 16 Waterloo Place Hotel Edinburgh
- Princes Street Suites Edinburgh, Scotland