Three long time friends visiting for our special birthdays. We were delighted with our 4th floor suite, although we found the settee a bit uncomfortable and the rug had been removed leaving sticky tape on the floor, and two or three of the blinds were broken, this did not spoil our 3 days there. The suite and utilities were clean and the beds were clean and comfortable, service was excellent, breakfast was great and the reception staff very accommodating with information. The spa staff made it very welcome and offering champagne to celebrate our special birthdays. The locality is ideal. We all would recommend and thoroughly enjoyed our stay in Edinburgh.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location, space and service make Princes Street Suites a modern Edinburgh classic. Whether you check in for two nights or two weeks you'll enjoy the unrivaled space to entertain, work or simply relax that these superb award winning serviced apartments have to offer. You can choose from our luxurious three bedroom penthouse with views of Edinburgh Castle and Arthurs Seat to our spacious studio, one, two and three bedroom apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Princes Street Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Princes Street Suites At 16 Waterloo Place Hotel Edinburgh
- Princes Street Suites Edinburgh, Scotland