we stayed in one of the top floor apartments - 3 generous sized doubles, a huge central lounge and well appointed small kitchen/cooking area. very close to Waverley station (5 mins/2or 3 blocks) and st james shopping mall. There is no catering at this hotel, but I was glad, because it's so central you can easily find places to eat and explore, such as the excellent Martone Italian restaurant right across the road, great food and service at prices which seemed more out of town than city centre. you can access the open top roof, for great views of the city and a small bbq area. Plenty of space for the family to 'give each other room' or congregate in the lounge. Good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location, space and service make Princes Street Suites a modern Edinburgh classic. Whether you check in for two nights or two weeks you'll enjoy the unrivaled space to entertain, work or simply relax that these superb award winning serviced apartments have to offer. You can choose from our luxurious three bedroom penthouse with views of Edinburgh Castle and Arthurs Seat to our spacious studio, one, two and three bedroom apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Princes Street Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Princes Street Suites At 16 Waterloo Place Hotel Edinburgh
- Princes Street Suites Edinburgh, Scotland