Just returned from a lovely overnight stay at Prices Street Suites.
Check in was quick and smooth, the reception staff were both helpful and professional, and ensured a warm welcome.
Our apartment on the first floor had 2 bedrooms, was well furnished throughout, being on the first floor, we didn't have a city outlook, however because of this, the whole apartment was very quiet, which was welcome having lived in the city before.
Well appointed bathroom with good quality shampoos/shower gels etc.
The kitchen was well equipped with top quality appliances, and was stocked with tea/coffee etc.
The views on the rooftop terrace are fabulous.
I would thoroughly recommend these apartments for their quality, central location, and courteous staff, and will look to stay again the next time we are lucky enough to have babysitters!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location, space and service make Princes Street Suites a modern Edinburgh classic. Whether you check in for two nights or two weeks you'll enjoy the unrivaled space to entertain, work or simply relax that these superb award winning serviced apartments have to offer. You can choose from our luxurious three bedroom penthouse with views of Edinburgh Castle and Arthurs Seat to our spacious studio, one, two and three bedroom apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Princes Street Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Princes Street Suites At 16 Waterloo Place Hotel Edinburgh
- Princes Street Suites Edinburgh, Scotland