Located in an ideal location for sightseeing on Waterloo Road just off Princes Street (the main street in Edinburgh). Close to Scott's Monument.
Everything is easily walkable from here.
Apartments are modern and well-equipped, they even had champagne glasses!
Our apartment was on the 4th floor and overlooked the graveyard but what a beautiful graveyard! We made a special stop to look around.
Staff were friendly and helpful and provided us with a map and taxi numbers. Check-in was quick and they were flexible with our awkward payment (4 people paying a combination of cash/credit card and international debit card).
Parking is literally around the corner in a Q Car Park - ensure to advise the front desk as you get a discount! Overnight parking is £17 and we paid £10 for 24 hours.
I would 100% recommend Princes Street Suites. I booked through booking.com and got a sweet deal!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location, space and service make Princes Street Suites a modern Edinburgh classic. Whether you check in for two nights or two weeks you'll enjoy the unrivaled space to entertain, work or simply relax that these superb award winning serviced apartments have to offer. You can choose from our luxurious three bedroom penthouse with views of Edinburgh Castle and Arthurs Seat to our spacious studio, one, two and three bedroom apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Evoline ltd, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Princes Street Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Princes Street Suites At 16 Waterloo Place Hotel Edinburgh
- Princes Street Suites Edinburgh, Scotland