Was surprised as first impression was very good. Then u find the snags. However the overall experience was that the apartment was comfortable and clean. It was large and easy to move around . The kitchen was well equipped, and it was good to be able to cook some nights.
Beds were comfortable and clean.
The location is excellent. It is at the start of Princes near the station , gardens, restaurants, shops, the Royal Mile, Is a short walk and Edinburgh is easy to walk around. There's a grocery store opposite which was reasonably priced and had everything as well as friendly owners.
We also used the spa . The staff were really friendly , however the cost for the massage felt a bit expensive for the surroundings.
The wi if did not work in the rooms . We were told it was supposed to be upgraded but had not happened by the time we left. This was frustrating as could not work in the evening as expected to .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location, space and service make Princes Street Suites a modern Edinburgh classic. Whether you check in for two nights or two weeks you'll enjoy the unrivaled space to entertain, work or simply relax that these superb award winning serviced apartments have to offer. You can choose from our luxurious three bedroom penthouse with views of Edinburgh Castle and Arthurs Seat to our spacious studio, one, two and three bedroom apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Hotel.de, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Princes Street Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Princes Street Suites At 16 Waterloo Place Hotel Edinburgh
- Princes Street Suites Edinburgh, Scotland