Comfortable hotel, great staff, spacious & comfortable rooms all good as you would expect for the price and it was, except for one big flaw. Very, very ,very slow internet, to the point where we had to go to the Starbucks cafe in the nearby station to carry out an important transaction.The staff did provide a small booster AFTER we mentioned the slow connection. This was a saga in itself with the user name and passwords not working on 3no of units we tried. Anyways to cut a long and frustrating story short Absolutely Unacceptable.
As these reviews are meant to help readers make an informed decision and as there is no mention of virtually non existent internet service on the Hotels website, you can now make an informed decision. We have.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location, space and service make Princes Street Suites a modern Edinburgh classic. Whether you check in for two nights or two weeks you'll enjoy the unrivaled space to entertain, work or simply relax that these superb award winning serviced apartments have to offer. You can choose from our luxurious three bedroom penthouse with views of Edinburgh Castle and Arthurs Seat to our spacious studio, one, two and three bedroom apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Princes Street Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Princes Street Suites At 16 Waterloo Place Hotel Edinburgh
- Princes Street Suites Edinburgh, Scotland