We were down for the Scotland v England rugby match. Staff very helpful and polite. As we arrived too early for check in (check in 3pm - a little on the late side perhaps), the staff allowed us to store our luggage in a locked area until check in was available.
Apartment very clean, modern and very spacious.
The staff also offered to book us a taxi without us having to ask them to do so-using initiative very impressive!!
Kept our bags after check out aswell until we were ready to get our train home.
Very central location, ideal for city centre and surrounding attractions.
Highly recommend these apartments and will be staying here in the future definitely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location, space and service make Princes Street Suites a modern Edinburgh classic. Whether you check in for two nights or two weeks you'll enjoy the unrivaled space to entertain, work or simply relax that these superb award winning serviced apartments have to offer. You can choose from our luxurious three bedroom penthouse with views of Edinburgh Castle and Arthurs Seat to our spacious studio, one, two and three bedroom apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Hotel.de, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Princes Street Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Princes Street Suites At 16 Waterloo Place Hotel Edinburgh
- Princes Street Suites Edinburgh, Scotland