“Great apartment in quiet city centre location”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

lainieloo
Aberdeen
“Great apartment in quiet city centre location”
Reviewed 19 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018
person found this review helpful

I stayed here with my husband and 1-year old son to visit friends and family.
On arrival we couldn't believe our luck, the living room is stunning, it’s also huge with a large dining table at the end.
Once you get over the wow factor of the living room, the back of the apartment isn't quite as glamourous but still very comfortable.
The kitchen, although small, is modern and has everything you need, especially with a little one a microwave is a bonus.
The location is great, we walked into town for dinner with-in 15minutes. Its minutes from the Haymarket station too.
Although close to town the location its self is quiet and the bedrooms are at the back facing the gardens so it was really quiet and we all got a good nights sleep.
Overall I’d recommend this apartment and would use it again.
I gave it 4 stars simply as some area's could be a little bit cleaner and the only other recommendation I’d make to the owners is to put in a matt or rack for shoes in the hall, we had snow over the weekend and I hated coming in with wet dirty feet straight onto the carpet. It was quite marked already, which is a shame.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing