“Quite upset”

Neighbourhood: West End
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Quite upset”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Service was good but I didn't like the taste of food and I can easily feel that they didn't used fresh ingridents as food I cook at my home is much better taste.

• Visited July 2014
Giri B, General Manager at The Khukuri, responded to this review, 13 July 2014
Thank you for your comments on Trip Advisor. At khukuri we take it very seriously about this nature of customer's comment and experience. Could you please email us bit more of your experience to (date, dish you ordered if you remember) on this email emailus@thekhukuri.com so that we could rectify the problem.
Sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your meal with us. Look forward to hear from you.

Newcastle, United Kingdom
“Superb Nepalese Food”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

My favourite Edinburgh restaurant. I have eaten at The Khukuri many times, and had several takeaways too. The food is superb and the staff are a delight.

There is an extensive menu and I have tried something different each time. The waiters are always happy to help. Eat here - you will not be disappointed.

• Visited November 2013
northamptonshire
“Excellent food along with great service”
Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

Went here with my partner on a voucher & the evening was very good, tho on a voucher the food & portion size were brilliant, mixed platter starters were nice mains were both lamb based which was very tender & very tasty, staff were attentive without been obtrusive. We look forward to our next visit Soon.

edinburgh
“nice food but not special”
Reviewed 20 June 2014

The service was good, very pleasant. We enjoyed our meal, nothing wrong with it but not special. We all agreed that we would not be rushing back, as we have had better. The decor is dull not impressed.

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Loved it!”
Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

Had the chicken Momos, followed by the fried Aubergine. I loved it all!
Momos - lovely (more "kick" in the sauce, please)
Aubergine - BEE-III-Eautifuuuul