“Great Nepalese restaurant”
Review of The Khukuri

The Khukuri
Reserve with OpenTable
The Khukuri is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #374 of 2,554 Restaurants in Edinburgh
Cuisines: Nepalese
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: West End
Reviewed 12 August 2014

We visited for the first time with a voucher and were warmly welcomed and seated.Given menus and our drink order taken. Had used Trip Advisor and website to check it out and were not disappointed. The food was different and very tasty. Staff friendly and attentive. Will definitely return

There are newer reviews for The Khukuri

Reviewed 5 August 2014

A sort of slightly shabby restaurant , but the staff and the owner are fantastic , the food is out of this world and its priced very well.
My ten year old boy want them to open in Moscow , if they did we would be there every other day !
Dont be put of by the interior the food is fab !

Reviewed 30 July 2014

The Khukuri was the first Nepalese restaurant I have ever been to. I was not sure what food they serve, I guessed it must be Indian-style. I ordered a traditional Nepalese dish and it was nothing like Indian and very very tasty. I love their Lassi too. I returned for another meal with another friend. Very recommendable.

Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

So good I will eat here on my own when working in Edinburgh! Can't get past the choyla and khukuri special mix which are my favourites. So good I bring good company contacts and customers here. Staff brilliant, led by Giri Bimal who is fantastic. Just try it!

Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

Friendly service excellent food would recommend a thoroughly pleasant lunch and good value very filling