“Simply amazing :)”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Visited Dantes with my partner on a spur of the moment decision after reading some of the reviews on Tripadvisor and all I can really say is that it really does live up to the positive reviews

Lovely little restaurant in a nice little part of Edinburgh. Staff were very attentive and the food was delicious.

Will definitely be returning at some point.

Thanks :)

Reviewed 4 May 2014

I have been a number of times to the family run restaurant and I am never disappointed. Very friendly and welcoming atmosphere and the food is amazing. I will be back again, well done!!!!!

1  Thank Vicky H
Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

We found this terrific Italian on trip advisor and it certainly lived up to reviews. Very welcoming, friendly staff and food was delicious. Three clean plates each us a rarity for us however it was no problem here! Would definitely recommend, just make sure you have sat nav if like us you're an out of towner.

Reviewed 8 April 2014

This Restaurant is local to the area of Colinton in Edinburgh. Having been for the past decade, I can truthfully say this not only one of the best restaurants in Edinburgh, it is one of the best I have ever been too. The service is always impeccable and the food is fantastic.

The atmosphere is always very friendly and you never feel as if you arnt welcome.

I have been here for birthdays, family meals, friends outing and with a partner and I have been very warmly welcomed on all occasions.

The selection of food is incredible and all very nice to eat. I recommend the prawns to start which are extremely tasty.

1  Thank leedsedinburgh
Reviewed 7 April 2014

4 of us had a meal and drinks there last Friday night. Meal and service were excellent. Sandos is a great host, very friendly with great customer service as he spoke to us a few times during the night. Pints of Peroni and glasses of white and red wine helped to make it an terrific evening out and we were last out. If there are 4-6 of you ask for table 5 which is in a small alcove at the back. Very private and would highly recommend it. We will be back.