“Quality and Value”

Neighbourhood: New Town
Edmond, OK
“Quality and Value”
Reviewed 3 August 2013

I'm in the UK a couple of times every year, primarily Edinburgh and London. When there, I generally grab a sandwich at Pret at least once and I've never been disappointed- Well, that isn't strictly true, as I am very disappointed they no longer offer the 'All Day Breakfast'. But overall, having a place which consistently serves good, fresh and fairly healthy sandwiches is not something to be taken for granted. I only wish Pret had more stores in the States.

I've seen the reviews claiming Pret prices are too high and I have to wonder what some people expect for 2-3 Quid. Have you checked out what McDonald's is charging for their assembly-line manufactured sandwiches lately? Personally, I still find Pret a good value and look forward to my next visit.

• Visited December 2012

• Polish first
Brechin, United Kingdom
“Don't go to the toilet!”
Reviewed 19 April 2013

Limited choice for a large pret, especially on a Sunday. Toilets very dirty despite my writing to Pret to complain. Better places to have a sandwich.

Visited March 2013
Singapore, Singapore
“Gourmet classy sandwiches!”
Reviewed 8 April 2013

Edinburgh is quite an expensive city for most tourists. If you do not want to overspend on food, suggest making a trip down to Pret, where you will not find a lousy sandwich.

However, the sandwiches here are not the cheapest around and dining in is way too expensive. If its not too cold, grab the sandwich, find a bench and relax, enjoying the beautiful streets of Edinburgh.

• Visited November 2012
Dumfries, United Kingdom
“Always a favourite!”
Reviewed 25 March 2013

I always end up in Pret if looking for a quick sandwich and a tea. My friend opted for the Thai Chicken soup and he wasn't disappointed!
The staff in Prets all over the place are usually helpful and friendly and so it is always a safe place to go for us.
Good choice and good value always!

• Visited March 2013
Glasgow
“Overpriced- don't buy the hot wraps!!”
Reviewed 25 March 2013 via mobile

Went here for a quick bite to eat. I had the mushroom soup and baguette which was nice, my partner however had a hot chicken wrap which was dry, over heated, small and less than average for nearly £5- my soup and and baguette was cheaper!! Might be back for a coffee but not for food! Disappointed!

1 Thank Katietodd