“RESTAURANT NO LONGER OPEN”
Review of China China - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
China China
Neighbourhood: Broughton & Calton
Neighbourhood: Broughton & Calton
Reviewed 17 January 2013

This restaurant was cloed, I beleive, due to employing illegal immigrants

Nothing further to add due to restaurant being closed

Used to be average for Chinese Restaurant but not as good as jimmy Chung, grindlay street, opposite Lyceum Theatre

1  Thank Ian M

Reviewed 8 December 2012

Sadly hasn't kept up with the competition, limited choice and a little crowded, no room between tables, more like a dinner hall at school , food is hot and fresh

1  Thank louisegough5936
Reviewed 4 November 2012

I love that you get to serve yourself and decide what you would like to try. I went with freinds and we got a really good deal as it was just before what they class as being the nighty prices, we got the evening prices which we thought was very good value for our money.

Reviewed 18 September 2012

This place is huge and is always filed with customers. No wonder- the food here is amazing. However the service can be slow at times but they are very friednly.

My curry was gret- fresh and not too oily and the other food here is also of a high quality. I highly reccommend.

Reviewed 14 August 2012

It was a nice chinese until it was shut down. The place was extremely popular and always packed. It was a regular visit for me and my family. The service is snappy and delightful.

The decor is exsiqute and the food is just awesome. The option of deserts was great.

1  Thank Mich L