“A rich and varied journey”
Review of Unicorn Tours

Unicorn Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Small group Highlands & Islands adventure tours. 100s of the best routes to every corner of Scotland. * Personalised & flexible to suit your interests * Pick up/drop off where you chose * Best prices per person for small groups of 4-8 * Accommodation to suit every budget Discover wild Scotland beyond the guidebook. Explore the finest off the beaten track routes, where larger coaches won’t go.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Mike is an enthusiastic and knowledgeable tour guide. I recommend either planning your own visitor route for Mike to follow or going with Mike's route. It can waste time and energy to sort out visitor routes at the last minute.

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"stories"
"castle"

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

thank you very much for showing those nice places. It was very greatful to had this trip with a so nice and lovely tourguide. I can recommend this tour to every people !! Because of the small group with only 8 people it was very individually . I had a great time with my group and thank you for the very nice Tourguide !

Reviewed 26 May 2018

That was definitely one of the best and most exciting tours I've ever been part of. We got so much to see in only a few hours. That was really so worth it. And of course all that little stories that Mike was able to tell. We got to see sooo many incredible places which was really great. Everyone should join Mike as a Guide if you ever get the chance.

Reviewed 21 May 2018

We had a lovely time with Mike around Loch Lomond. Mike was very flexible right from the beginning in our discussions and with great suggestions of the journey. Mike is knowledgeable and full of joyful energy. He is passionate about his job and eager to achieve satisfaction from his customers. We are very pleased with his service and will definitely use his service again and would recommend him to anyone looking to have a good time in Scotland.

See more reviews
Reviewed 18 May 2018

We had a great time (in splendid weather). Since there were only three of us, MIke was able to take us to the places that interested us most. I wanted to investigate my family history on Bressay, so we were able to spend some time there and visit my great-great grandfather's schoolhouse. Mike was a careful driver, and knew a lot of the best places to visit. He also collected us from our homes and took us back there. I would strongly recommend his tours.