“Very tasty and spicy”

Cuisines: Chinese, Malaysian
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Southside & Holyrood
Reviewed 8 April 2013

It's a small place on Nicolson street that I never noticed before. Went there with a malaysian friend and really enjoyed the food. I usually avoid spicy food but this was delicious! I would happily go back. The average price is about £6-7 for a main course.

Reviewed 5 April 2013 via mobile

Quick service meant this was a good place to choose for lunch. The restaurant is quite small with tables close together but this makes for a good atmosphere. The two of us ordered a big bowl of soup each. Mine was the wun tun with noodles which included some green vegetables. This was a very filling dish, and delicious too. My companion chose the Laksa which he said he enjoyed. It certainly looked appetising. I'm annoyed I've walked past this place many times and never been in but I will certainly be back, soon. Good value too.

Reviewed 29 March 2013

A couple of my friends rave about this place but I just didn't get it... The food was OK, nothing more - yea I suppose it's quite cheap but you'd want it to be!

Fine for a budget - perhaps I didn't choose right (but then again I don't think any of the staff said a single word to either of us during the entire we were there).

Reviewed 27 March 2013 via mobile

Tried after recommendations fr Trip Advisor. Laksa tasted more like curry noodles, & the rice noodles were actually vermicelli. Spicy & included ingredients like fish cake, prawns, instant crabstick & chicken bits - ok.

My hubby ordered Nasi Lemak & rated good. Pandan rice was fragrant except a little too 'mushy' but overall, was good.

Price on reasonable, given the extravagant ingredients & portion size.

Head down for those Chinese food cravers!

Reviewed 23 March 2013

I went there for a dinner with friends and would totally come back. The atmosphere is nice, the place is well-kept and the service is lovely. I've never tried Malaysian before but this place got me going.
Recommended.
(especially the spicy stuff!)