“Very Spicy!!”

Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Bruntsfield
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Very good, but expensive Thai cuisine with beautiful presentations. The chef took a great deal of care to plate the food in an artful way. Flavors were crisp and distinct. However, I ordered my dishes mild and they came so spicy as to be inedible. The waitron kindly returned them to the kitchen to be remade.

The restaurant was nicely decorated. Friendly and helpful waitstaff.

1  Thank synthesis

Reviewed 27 June 2014

Quite simply excellent quality Thai fusion food served in a way that I have never experienced before in a "normal" restaurant. The restaurant itself was modern looking in a good way with comfortable chairs and clean tables. Also we arrived late at 9:45 and didn't leave until midnight, and whilst I felt a bit guilty about staying so late we were not made to feel under pressure to leave at all.
The food was explained to us when it arrived and was absolutely delicious. Well worth paying a little more for and would return again on my next visit to Edinburgh

Reviewed 7 June 2014

We ate at this restaurant during a recent break. Located about 10 minutes from princes street. Lovely decor. Very very friendly and accommodating staff... Provided a dish for us that was not on the menu and I feel they would try to accommodate any request a patron makes. Tasty tom kha and tom yam soup, followed by tasty pad thai and vegetable stir fry. Would recommend.

Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

Lunched at Levens today.
Delicious food and attentive staff who really knew how to serve you .
Would recommend - especially lunch time special which was great value .

Reviewed 31 May 2014

I have walked passed the restaurant on my way home often and finally my wife and I went to eat there. From the moment of our arrival when we were so courteously greeted I knew we were in for a treat. The restaurant is very tastefully decorated with very clean lines. The was a quite calm about the way the waiting staff moved around each knowing what they had to do.

We know little about Thai food and we opted for one of the Thai Banquet Set Meals B. The set meal started with a sharing platter, followed by a salad (there were two options for each diner to choose from) and a main course (six options for each diner to choose from). We both opted for the Grilled Sirloin Mixed Salad with Roasted Rice Galangal, Lime Leaves, Mint & Thai Spicy Dressing. My wife then had the Thai Green Curry Chicken for main, while I had Stir Fried King Prawns with Finger Roots, Lemongrass, Lime Leaves, Galangal, Chilli & Basil (both served with rice). With each course's arrival the food was explained to us. Each course was simply delicious if spicy. However the balance between the five tastes for which Thai food is renowned, (spicy, sour, sweet, salty and bitter) in each case made for delightful food. We will return to work our way through the menu!