“Closed down”

Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Bruntsfield
Reviewed 13 October 2015

This place has been closed for quite a while now, which explains the lack of reviews. I'm a big fan of TA, but it would be really helpful if they could keep up to date with closures.

Reviewed 11 July 2015

Me and my wife are very keen on Thai food and heard good things about this restaurant but we are so dissapointed. Us and another couple were the only other customers in the restaurant so there was next to no atmosphere. The service was terrible, ordered battered king prawns and they were cold by the time they got to us and were not worth the money at all!!!

Reviewed 8 July 2014

My family decided to try somewhere new and we were delighted with our chose of restaurant
The food and the service were excellent.

1  Thank kennycamp
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Very good, but expensive Thai cuisine with beautiful presentations. The chef took a great deal of care to plate the food in an artful way. Flavors were crisp and distinct. However, I ordered my dishes mild and they came so spicy as to be inedible. The waitron kindly returned them to the kitchen to be remade.

The restaurant was nicely decorated. Friendly and helpful waitstaff.

1  Thank synthesis
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Quite simply excellent quality Thai fusion food served in a way that I have never experienced before in a "normal" restaurant. The restaurant itself was modern looking in a good way with comfortable chairs and clean tables. Also we arrived late at 9:45 and didn't leave until midnight, and whilst I felt a bit guilty about staying so late we were not made to feel under pressure to leave at all.
The food was explained to us when it arrived and was absolutely delicious. Well worth paying a little more for and would return again on my next visit to Edinburgh