Ways to Experience SANDEMANs NEW Europe
from US$37.80
from US$15.50
from US$16.10
8,856 results
All reviews free walking tour dark side great tour our tour guide old town australian david edinburgh tour harry potter interesting stories great introduction highly recommend this tour hour tour edinburgh's history three hours story telling royal mile jen
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

We had a very enjoyable and informative tour with Melanie. She was extremely entertaining in the way she told all her stories - which was fun. Highly recommended.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Naomi for the free tour and Alasdair for the castle tour were just great! Loved Edinburgh!!
Federica

Reviewed yesterday

Borja was the best tour guide that I ever had in this tour company! He’s amazing telling the city history, he knows a lot of history and facts!

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Melanie was an amazing guide! She was so knowledgeable and really made the tour a lot of fun with extra little stories and a lot of enthusiasm. I have done a free tour in Edinburgh a few years ago and yet I learned so many new things on this tour. Loved every second of it!

1  Thank Tessa H
Reviewed yesterday

We had a fun and informative tour with Naomi learning about old town Edinburgh. I would recommend this to anyone when they arrive in town. It is such a great way to learn about the city and decide where to visit.

Reviewed yesterday

Adam was one of the greatest guides I've ever had. Amazing stories and passion, you walked through the streets of old town learning about the history but also getting extra information about planning, literature and legends. How he connected ideas from the beginning to the end was amazing. Highly recommend 2.5 hours that seemed much less. Thanks!

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Melanie was the best! I joined her group on the walking tour and it was amazing! She was welcoming, knowledgeable, informative and very funny. She was able to answer questions and give us insight into the city. Melanie is the best story teller!! At night, I went to the pub crawl with Nacho! He was very cool and had the best time meeting people from all over the word!

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

We did the free walking tour with Borja and the New Town tour with Marta. It has been awesome, a great experience which I will recommend to everyone.

Reviewed 2 days ago

I didn't really know what to expect, but this was better! Dave M. was a fantastic guide through the dark mysteries of Edinburgh. Not only does he know a lot about his subject (spooky ghost stories, witch tales and past royal drama), but he is also very friendly and truly dedicated to his stories (I didn't expect such theatrical performances, but I loved them!).

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

This was an excellent walking tour of Edinburgh. David was extremely friendly and very knowledgable. We found the walk entertaining and informative thanks to David. Highly recommended.